Can I Delete My Facebook Account

Can I Delete My Facebook Account - Are you squandering your valuable time on making use of facebook.
Do you wish to delete your facebook account permanently.
Okay, we will certainly are offering you're the information on "The best ways to Erase A Facebook Account Completely".


Before removing your facebook account you need to backup your all information.

Can I Delete My Facebook Account


First you have to login your account.

HOW TO BACKUP YOUR FACEBOOK DATA
Click the "Down Arrowhead" in the upper right edge. (See in image).
Currently go to "setups".


In General Account setups click "Download and install a copy of all your facebook data",.


Now Click the "down arrow" in the top right-hand corner, account setups, click safety on the left food selection, then click deactivate your account.


You'll also be asked to offer a reason why you're leaving.

Currently all your Facebook data will certainly be de-indexed yet will certainly be able to be easily recovered.
Remove your Facebook account.

Click on the "lock" symbol in the top right-hand edge, click the "magnifying glass" symbol and after that look for "erase".


Click the outcome near the bottom that says "Exactly how do i completely erase my account". Now scroll down till you see the "Allow us know" web link. Click the delete my account. Put in your password, submit captcha. Struck OK. That's it.



Ideally this short article to be help you to Delete Account Facebook, if you have any type of inquiry, demand and issue please remark below!! thanks for reading constantly visit our blog.