How to Erase Facebook Posts 2019

How to Erase Facebook Posts: Delete facebook status update on mobile user interface has actually been a problem for lots of users. The tendency of making mistakes while typing using your android phone is very high, the factor is not as well far from the small key-board on the phones, vehicle correct spellings of some word also add to this errors.


How to Erase Facebook Posts


The majority of my status updates as well as picture uploads on facebook is with my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made error while updating my status, I had to visit utilizing my laptop computer to erase facebook status upgrade. Yet simply of current by accident I discovered the unseen (almost) eliminate button in the facebook application for Android that permit me to remove status updates precisely the mobile interface.

Exactly what I will certainly say is that, I have no idea for how long the function has actually been there, however all I understand is, it does have the potential to maintain you from shame and as well conserve your time, too prevent you from making use of laptop computer prior to you could delete facebook status update while you made blunder. So allow us see just how you can remove facebook status upgrade directly from Android interface.

How You Can Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Making use of facebook on Android you could either simply conceal the upgrade from your timeline and as well delete it entirely. To delete a status upgrade from Android sight it on your information feed first. The majority of us would certainly long press the update to discover the delete choice, however that is not the instance here, that is the factor I called it invisible way.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to exactly on the status update you wish to erase to uncover a tiny Remove button on the status. Just press the button to remove facebook status update.


One more issue is that, you could not wish to remove facebook status update however hind it from the timeline. You will certainly have to swipe on the upgrade in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline view you will certainly see Hide from Timeline option in addition to the Delete Post choice.