How to Deactivate Your Facebook Page 2019

How To Deactivate Your Facebook Page - One thing which I find out after being online for greater than 5 years is, we ought to follow the policy of lean management in our everyday life. That implies, get rid of those points which are not working for you. In this case, I'm talking of doing away with those online residential properties which you are not utilizing anymore. I have more than 15 Facebook Fan pages and I remain in the process of removing those pages which I'm not utilizing anymore. In this fast overview I will reveal you exactly how I deleted my published Fan page as well as how you can do for you.


How To Deactivate Your Facebook Page


Just a word of care, in case your Facebook page is active as well as you do not intend to use it, I suggest you to appoint that page to some other individual as well as leave that page as an admin. This is better than erasing it. In case if you desire to completely do away with the page, continue reading to learn unpublished as well as eliminate your Facebook page.

Delete Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do keep in mind, it will take 14 days to erase the page when you click delete page.

Go to your Facebook page and click settings at the top.


Under general area, you will certainly see an alternative to eliminate page. Click on Edit and also it will certainly reveal you choice to remove the page. When you click on delete page, it will ask you for your Facebook password to verify your action. Enter the password and your page is set up to be removed in following 2 Week.


When your page is removed, there is no chance to recover the page. So if you are planning to erase your Facebook page, ensure of just what you are doing.