How to Delete Facebook Post

How To Delete Facebook Post: Delete facebook status update on mobile interface has actually been a trouble for lots of individuals. The tendency of making mistakes while keying using your android phone is extremely high, the reason is not too far from the tiny keyboard on the phones, vehicle proper punctuations of some word additionally add to this errors.


How To Delete Facebook Post


The majority of my status updates as well as picture uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made error while upgrading my status, I had to log in utilizing my laptop computer to delete facebook status update. Yet simply of recent by mishap I uncovered the unnoticeable (almost) get rid of button in the facebook application for Android that allow me to remove status updates exactly on the mobile user interface.

What I will claim is that, I aren't sure how long the attribute has existed, however all I recognize is, it does have the potential to keep you from embarrassment and also as well conserve your time, as well stop you from utilizing laptop computer prior to you can erase facebook status upgrade while you made blunder. So allow us see how you could remove facebook status update directly from Android interface.

How You Can Delete Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Utilizing facebook on Android you can either just conceal the upgrade from your timeline and also as well delete it totally. To delete a status update from Android view it on your news feed first. The majority of us would certainly long push the update to discover the erase option, yet that is not the instance below, that is the factor I called it unseen means.


Swipe your thumb from delegated exactly on the status upgrade you want to remove to discover a little Remove button on the status. Just press the switch to erase facebook status update.


One more issue is that, you may not want to erase facebook status upgrade but hind it from the timeline. You will need to swipe on the upgrade in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline view you will certainly see Conceal from Timeline choice along with the Remove Post option.