How Do I Hide My Friends On Facebook

How Do I Hide My Friends On Facebook: Privacy is one of the huge issues of Facebook, but lately FB applied a great deal of new settings for preserving an individual's privacy.


How Do I Hide My Friends On Facebook


Currently, a customer has control on nearly every little thing in their profile (e.g. status, images, albums etc). The customer additionally has the control of how they intend to share material (e.g. with everyone, friends, friends of friends, etc). Individuals can also by hand hide a status from particular people.

Did you understand that you can even hide your friend list? It's true.

If you do not want strangers to see your friend list, then you can simply hide it from them. It's very simple. You can use the boosted Facebook privacy setups to change your friend list's visibility.

Something which I have actually observed when you maintain your friend list public is that many individuals see that list and start adding friends thoughtlessly.

And also seeing typical friends, various other friends normally approve the friend request. It's type of humiliating when your woman friend informs you that some mutual friend of your own has actually sent her a buddy demand.

It's far better to let your friend list show up just to you and hidden from others.

This guide has been upgraded to match the new Facebook personal privacy setups, as Facebook made some major modifications recently. So, follow this new tutorial and hide your Facebook friend list from others:

- Login to your Facebook account
- Most likely to your Account page
- Click Friends


Currently, on your Facebook friend list page, simply click on the "Manage" icon on top right & click "Edit Privacy".

From here you could manage who can see your friend list as well as who can't. I generally maintain it noticeable to me only, as this is better for the personal privacy of my friends due to the fact that I do not desire them to be bombarded with unlimited friend requests.

Take a look at this screenshot for far better understanding:


If you don't want any person to see your Facebook friend list, keep the "Who can see your friend list" setting to "Only Me".

( Keeping your Facebook friend list noticeable for others is totally your choice, however my suggestion would certainly be to keep it concealed from the personal privacy of your friends.).