How to See Videos On Facebook

How To See Videos On Facebook - Last time when I needed to inspect my uploaded video clips on Facebook app on my Android mobile phone, the videos were nowhere to be found.
I bear in mind, it has "Videos" album when you most likely to your Facebook Photo cds. So where are they currently?

Well, I inspect it utilizing desktop COMPUTER then most likely to my Account > Photos > Album then there you have it. It has the "Videos" cd. However why cannot I see it on Facebook app using Android smart device?



The answer is, I aren't sure. Actually!
However I have done a small research study and I find individuals complaining the same concern as me. I have discovered that Facebook group does not respect these whines so just what we do currently?

Well, I have actually discovered 3 solutions or 3 ideas to see Facebook uploaded video clips on your Android phone and also I'm about to share it with you. So below it is!


How To See Videos On Facebook


View videos Making use of Facebook Application

Let's begin initially using their application. So as you could see, we can not see our uploaded video clips in Photos > Album when using the Facebook app. However, to see the videos:

1. Merely search video clip name in the search bar
2. Then click "Videos" tab under it. There you could see your video clips.



3. You could additionally add the word "videos" after your name. So the result will certainly resemble this:
4. Simply click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" and you will certainly find your uploaded videos.



5. You could additionally utilize this to look video clips of your close friend. Simply input "" and you should find it.

and now you can play video on facebook, hopefully this article to be help you view video on facebook. thank you for reading!