How to See Videos On Facebook App

How To See Videos On Facebook App - Last time when I had to inspect my uploaded video clips on Facebook application on my Android smart device, the video clips were nowhere to be discovered.
I bear in mind, it has "Videos" album when you most likely to your Facebook Picture cds. So where are they now?

Well, I examine it utilizing desktop COMPUTER after that most likely to my Profile > Photos > Cd after that there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. Yet why cannot I watch it on Facebook application utilizing Android smartphone?



The response is, I have no idea. Really!
Yet I have done a miniature research study and I discover people complaining the same problem as me. I have discovered that Facebook team does not respect these complains so just what we do currently?

Well, I have located 3 solutions or 3 tips to view Facebook posted video clips on your Android phone as well as I'm about to share it with you. So below it is!


How To See Videos On Facebook App


Sight video clips Making use of Facebook Application

Allow's start first by utilizing their app. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded videos in Photos > Album when making use of the Facebook application. However, to see the video clips:

1. Simply search video name in the search bar
2. Then click "Video clips" tab under it. There you can see your video clips.



3. You could likewise add words "videos" after your name. So the result will certainly resemble this:
4. Simply click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEO CLIPS" as well as you will certainly find your uploaded videos.



5. You could additionally use this to search video clips of your good friend. Just input "" and you should find it.

and now you can play video on facebook, hopefully this article to be help you view video on facebook. thank you for reading!