How to Get My Facebook Username

How To Get My Facebook Username - Do you understand what is your facebook LINK which will connect to your page?
what regarding your facebook ID?

" Why need to i know ~".

hi there ... they serve when you want to make any kind of FB plugin in your blog site.
taking into consideration the link to your page. think me!



How To Get My Facebook Username


Here the steps to discover your FB LINK.


1. Click your account, click the link 'Add Badge to Your Site'.
you could locate it under left corner.

2. There will be few choices under the word: 'Pick where to include the badge'.

3. Click 'Various other'.
codes will certainly show up and also replicate it to your note pad.




* click images for bigger sight.

6. In the codes in your note pad, you could discover your facebook LINK.


the pink high light is my Facebook LINK. you can locate yours, copy.
and also paste it to your address tab. you will watch your Facebook profile.
similar to other people view it.




* click images for larger view.



If you could check out like this, then that is your proper FB URL.
that. Think me. You gon na use this [here]



Following is the pointers to find your FB ID, very simple!:
1. Login to your facebook (I understand it currently visited currently) hehe.

2. Click to profile > click the 'images' under your profile image.

3. Pick 1 image and also click it.

4. Refer to the address tab as well as the LINK of the picture.
You could discover your ID there.



Example:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=212731155432475&set=a.145888208783437.26138.100000867775879&type=1.


The numbers in the pink highlight is my FB ID.

Done.


Can I transform my Facebook Account URL?
Yes. You can transform your Facebook Profile URL


To do that, most likely to Account Setup > Username. Click edit.

Enter in a username as well as choose "check accessibility.".

How many times can I transform my Facebook Profile URL?

You can chance your account LINK one time-- so ensure it is led to right and you like it.





Why are some Facebook Account LINK's various?
If someone has not transformed their Facebook LINK you will certainly see a lot of numbers


If they have actually altered their Facebook Profile LINK, you will see a custom URL called a vanity URL.

For example, my Facebook Profile URL is: http://www.facebook.com/losewt4good.



Hopefully this article in order to help you, Thankyou for Analysis.