How to Deactivate Facebook Page

How To Deactivate Facebook Page - So, I made a decision to obtain off Facebook for a week or two: no messages, no alerts. I intended to avoid the unlimited picture tags, group alerts that never seem to stop as well as lots of various other points I do not appear to such as about the location. I might merely choose not to log in however the heap of notifications as well as personal messages that would be waiting after those couple of days would be instead too much. I thought the best point to do was to deactivate my represent a while. I checked the settings as well as learnt I really have choices.


I favor the to shut off account alternative since I would certainly still be needing the account, just wished to leave Facebook for a while. I could want to convert it from an individual profile to web page later on however prior to I shut off the account, I saw to it I moved admin roles of my fan pages to an additional account. Also, I ensured I edited admin functions for my Facebook applications and also added a new admin utilizing my personal Facebook account (for family and also real buddies only) so as not to damage anything.

So, with that said in place, I did just what I needed to do.



How To Deactivate Facebook Page


This is the alternative I chose cuz it's more secure and also seemed even more like exactly what I needed. You could always log back in whenever you need to utilize the account again but while it's deactivated, your close friends cannot interact with you; it's like taking a break from FB.


-- Most likely to your Account Setups from the top-right food selection




-- Click on Safety and security, after that "Deactivate your account" as shown below:




-- On the following page, choose your reason for deactivating your account as well as struck the "Validate" button.




-- Enter you password, fill the captcha verification and that's it. Your account will be deactivated but you could always activate it back anytime you desire by merely visiting to Facebook with your normal visit information.



Leave a Reply listed below!!