Where Do I Find My Facebook Url

Where Do I Find My Facebook Url - Do you know exactly what is your facebook LINK which will connect to your page?
what concerning your facebook ID?

" Why need to i recognize ~".

hey ... they work when you wish to make any type of FB plugin in your blog site.
taking into consideration the connect to your web page. think me!



Where Do I Find My Facebook Url


Below the actions to find out your FB LINK.


1. Click on your profile, click the web link 'Include Badge to Your Site'.
you could discover it on the bottom left corner.

2. There will be couple of selections under the word: 'Pick where to add the badge'.

3. Click 'Other'.
codes will certainly show up and also replicate it to your notepad.




* click pictures for larger sight.

6. In the codes in your note pad, you can find your facebook LINK.


the pink high light is my Facebook LINK. you could locate your own, copy.
and paste it to your address tab. you will certainly watch your Facebook account.
much like other people see it.




* click photos for bigger sight.



If you can check out similar to this, then that is your appropriate FB LINK.
thats all. Think me. You gon na use this [here]



Next is the tips to locate your FB ID, extremely simple!:
1. Login to your facebook (I recognize it currently logged on currently) hehe.

2. Click to profile > click the 'images' under your profile photo.

3. Pick 1 picture and also click it.

4. Describe the address tab and the LINK of the photo.
You can discover your ID there.



Instance:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=212731155432475&set=a.145888208783437.26138.100000867775879&type=1.


The numbers in the pink emphasize is my FB ID.

Done.


Can I transform my Facebook Profile LINK?
Yes. You can change your Facebook Profile LINK


To do that, most likely to Account Settings > Username. Click edit.

Enter in a username as well as choose "check availability.".

The amount of times can I change my Facebook Account LINK?

You could chance your account LINK one-time-- so make sure it is spelled right as well as you like it.





Why are some Facebook Account LINK's different?
If somebody has actually not changed their Facebook URL you will certainly see a number of numbers


If they have actually transformed their Facebook Profile URL, you will see a customized URL called a vanity URL.

For example, my Facebook Account URL is: http://www.facebook.com/losewt4good.



Hopefully this short article to assist you, Thankyou for Reading.