Where are My Facebook Videos

Where Are My Facebook Videos - In this article, we will show you on how you can see or locate Facebook posted video clips on your Android smartphone with these straightforward pointers!



Well, I examine it utilizing desktop COMPUTER then most likely to my Profile > Photos > Cd after that there you have it. It has the "Videos" album.

and also I have actually done a mini study and also I discover people whining the same concern as me. I have found that Facebook group does not appreciate these complains so what we do now?

Well, I have discovered suggestions to check out Facebook posted video clips on your Android phone and also I will share it with you. So here it is!


Where Are My Facebook Videos


Using Web browser
Let's inspect video clips in Photos > Album when utilizing the web browser. Nevertheless, to see the video clips:
In this method, you could attempt any browser however I use google chrome so below it is:

1. Open chrome. Kind m.facebook.com after that login.

2. Most likely to your account after that click "Around" web page.



3. Scroll down a little as well as you will certainly locate "Video clips" area after images. Click it.



4. After you click it, you will discover all of your uploaded videos as well as the video clips that you're tagged in.

5. Easy right?



Pointer: Produce your very own Video clip cd
This last idea will not likely your bet but when you do this, you will locate your uploaded video clips on that album when you most likely to photos making use of Facebook application. No more searches!

Just produce your very own video album then publish all your future videos there. Seriously! I already tried it and it worked. :)

Into you!
With of this tips, you ought to be able to discover your old and brand-new uploaded video clips on Facebook. With every one of the whines, Facebook must repair this problem right now. Why is it difficult for them to repair this anyway?

Just how's this job to you? Did this short article help you? Price it! :D