How to View Videos On Facebook Mobile

How To View Videos On Facebook Mobile - Last time when I should examine my uploaded videos on Facebook application on my Android mobile phone, the video clips were no place to be discovered.
I bear in mind, it has "Videos" cd when you most likely to your Facebook Image cds. So where are they currently?

Well, I check it making use of desktop computer PC then go to my Account > Pictures > Album then there you have it. It has the "Videos" cd. Yet why cannot I watch it on Facebook app utilizing Android smart device?



The response is, I aren't sure. Really!
But I have done a mini research study and I locate people complaining the exact same problem as me. I have located that Facebook group does not respect these whines so what we do now?

Well, I have actually discovered 3 remedies or 3 tips to see Facebook uploaded videos on your Android phone as well as I'm about to share it with you. So here it is!


How To View Videos On Facebook Mobile


View video clips Utilizing Facebook App

Allow's start first by utilizing their app. So as you could see, we could not see our uploaded video clips in Photos > Cd when making use of the Facebook app. Nevertheless, to see the video clips:

1. Merely search video name in the search bar
2. After that click "Video clips" tab under it. There you can see your video clips.



3. You could additionally add words "video clips" after your name. So the outcome will certainly resemble this:
4. Simply click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" and also you will certainly locate your uploaded videos.



5. You could additionally use this to look videos of your close friend. Simply input "" and you should find it.

and now you can play video on facebook, hopefully this article to be help you view video on facebook. thank you for reading!