How to View Facebook Videos

How To View Facebook Videos - Last time when I had to check my uploaded video clips on Facebook application on my Android mobile phone, the videos were nowhere to be located.
I keep in mind, it has "Videos" album when you most likely to your Facebook Photo albums. So where are they now?

Well, I inspect it utilizing desktop COMPUTER then go to my Account > Photos > Album after that there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. But why can not I view it on Facebook app utilizing Android smart device?



The answer is, I don't know. Truly!
Yet I have done a mini study and also I discover people whining the same issue as me. I have located that Facebook team does not appreciate these complains so what we do now?

Well, I have found 3 options or 3 tips to see Facebook posted video clips on your Android phone and I will share it with you. So below it is!


How To View Facebook Videos


Sight video clips Using Facebook App

Allow's begin initially by using their app. So as you could see, we can not see our uploaded videos in Photos > Album when using the Facebook app. However, to see the video clips:

1. Merely search video clip name in the search bar
2. Then click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your videos.



3. You could likewise add words "video clips" after your name. So the outcome will certainly be like this:
4. Just click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEO CLIPS" and you will certainly locate your uploaded videos.



5. You could additionally utilize this to browse videos of your pal. Simply input "" and you should find it.

and now you can play video on facebook, hopefully this article to be help you view video on facebook. thank you for reading!