How to Hide My Photos On Facebook

How To Hide My Photos On Facebook - The best ways to Conceal My Photos on Facebook|Conceal Facebook Photos: This write-up is a help guide Conceal Your Images on Facebook - It can be so interesting to share photos on Facebook but often you may have photos you would prefer to keep concealed from close friends, loved ones, colleagues, or future employers. Do not be bothered: there are ways to keep your photos personal.



How To Hide My Photos On Facebook


Go to your Facebook timeline as well as click on Photos



Next, pick the Facebook image you wish to conceal from your list of pictures.

Right listed below your name, you will see the day and also close to the day (Month, Day) click the "world" symbol.



From there you can pick who could see your photo.

If you desire, you could pick "Only me" - Only me indicates that you are the only that can see that picture.



That's how you can hide your Facebook images from others on your timeline.

thanks for analysis, hoprfully this write-up to be assist you for conceal photo in the facebook as well as if you have any questin as well as issue about facebook, and so on leave a comment bellow!