How to Find My Videos On Facebook

How To Find My Videos On Facebook - In this short article, we will certainly show you on how you can see or discover Facebook posted videos on your Android smartphone with these simple suggestions!



Well, I examine it utilizing desktop COMPUTER then go to my Account > Photos > Cd after that there you have it. It has the "Videos" album.

and I have done a mini research study as well as I locate individuals grumbling the same concern as me. I have discovered that Facebook group does not appreciate these complains so just what we do currently?

Well, I have actually discovered pointers to check out Facebook submitted videos on your Android phone as well as I'm about to share it with you. So right here it is!


How To Find My Videos On Facebook


Using Web browser
Let's examine video clips in Photos > Cd when using the web browser. However, to see the video clips:
In this approach, you could try any browser yet I utilize google chrome so below it is:

1. Open up chrome. Type m.facebook.com then login.

2. Most likely to your account then click "About" web page.



3. Scroll down a little bit and also you will certainly discover "Videos" area after photos. Click it.



4. After you click it, you will certainly discover every one of your uploaded video clips along with the videos that you're identified in.

5. Easy right?



Pointer: Create your very own Video cd
This last suggestion will not likely your bet but when you do this, you will discover your uploaded videos on that album when you go to photos using Facebook application. Say goodbye to searches!

Simply create your very own video clip cd after that upload all your future videos there. Seriously! I already tried it and also it worked. :)

Into you!
With of this pointers, you need to have the ability to discover your old and also new uploaded videos on Facebook. With all of the whines, Facebook needs to repair this problem immediately. Why is it difficult for them to repair this anyway?

Exactly how's this work to you? Did this write-up help you? Price it! :D