How to Deactivate A Facebook Page

How To Deactivate A Facebook Page - So, I decided to get off Facebook for a week or two: no messages, no notices. I wanted to get away from the countless picture tags, team notifications that never appear to stop and also several other points I don't appear to like concerning the place. I might just choose not to visit however the pile of notices and also private messages that would be waiting after those few days would be instead too much. I believed the most effective point to do was to deactivate my account for a while. I inspected the settings and also discovered I in fact have alternatives.


I like the to shut down account alternative because I would still be needing the account, simply wanted to get off Facebook for a while. I might intend to transform it from an individual account to page later on however prior to I shut down the account, I made certain I moved admin functions of my fan web pages to an additional account. Likewise, I saw to it I modified admin duties for my Facebook apps and also included a brand-new admin utilizing my personal Facebook account (for family members and real buddies just) so as not to break anything.

So, with that in position, I did exactly what I needed to do.



How To Deactivate A Facebook Page


This is the alternative I opted for cuz it's safer and also sounded more like what I required. You could always log back in whenever you have to make use of the account once again but while it's shut down, your close friends cannot communicate with you; it resembles pausing from FB.


-- Go to your Account Setups from the top-right food selection




-- Click on Safety and security, then "Deactivate your account" as shown below:




-- On the following page, choose your reason for deactivating your account and struck the "Confirm" button.




-- Enter you password, fill up the captcha confirmation and that's it. Your account will be shut off however you could constantly activate it back anytime you want by just visiting to Facebook with your normal log in details.



Leave a Reply listed below!!