Can I Change My Age On Facebook

Can I Change My Age On Facebook - If I signed up for Facebook when I was underage, exists a method to change my year of birth to the appropriate year now that I am old sufficient? And also How do you change your age to under 18 on Facebook, checked out as well as comply with the short article adjustment birthday celebration facebook im 18, for computer as well as phone individual





Facebook is a social media platform where people throught out the globe get in touch with each other as well as share their sights and believes and come to be friend with each other, it also allows you connect with your old schools close friends and also pals if they are present on facebook, and also stay in touch with them by regular news, blog post and talking with them.

Note: There's a restriction to the number of times you could alter your birthday. If you have actually lately transformed it, you may need to wait a couple of days prior to you can edit it once again.



Can I Change My Age On Facebook


How to Change my Birthday, COMPUTER SYSTEM INDIVIDUAL
Step 1: Open web browser, Go Facebook, Visit your account.

Step 2: Click the "profile" button, and also obtain your profile page.

Step 3: Click the "About". and also Click "Call and Fundamental info"




Step 4: See the "FUNDAMENTAL INFO", Under the Click "Year of birth", highlighted "Edit" switch as well as make it under 18, old (check box to confirm i'm below 18) and also Save Changes.




Step 5: That's it




Ways to Change my Birthday Celebration, PHONE USER
Step 1: Launch Facebook Application, or Internet browser.

Step 2: Faucet on "Food selection".

Step 3: Faucet on "Account Call" see your profile.

Step 4: Faucet on "About".

Step 5: Faucet on "Even More" Birthday or Various other.

Step 6: Faucet" Edit" Under the standard information

Step 7: Adjustment the "Birth year" and also make it under 18, old (check box to verify i'm below 18) as well as Tap "Conserve" see the under.

Step 8: That's it.





FINAL THOUGHT:
We wish this blog post help for change birthday on facebook please share this write-up as well as leave's it's remark's listed below!!