How to See Facebook Videos

How To See Facebook Videos - Last time when I needed to inspect my uploaded videos on Facebook app on my Android smart device, the video clips were no place to be located.
I keep in mind, it has "Videos" cd when you go to your Facebook Photo albums. So where are they currently?

Well, I examine it utilizing desktop computer PC after that go to my Account > Photos > Album after that there you have it. It has the "Videos" cd. Yet why can't I view it on Facebook app using Android mobile phone?



The response is, I have no idea. Actually!
Yet I have actually done a mini research study and I discover individuals complaining the very same concern as me. I have discovered that Facebook group does not respect these grumbles so exactly what we do currently?

Well, I have actually found 3 solutions or 3 tips to view Facebook uploaded video clips on your Android phone and also I'm about to share it with you. So right here it is!


How To See Facebook Videos


View video clips Using Facebook Application

Let's start initially by utilizing their app. So as you could see, we can not see our uploaded video clips in Photos > Album when making use of the Facebook application. However, to see the video clips:

1. Merely search video clip name in the search bar
2. After that click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your videos.



3. You could also include the word "videos" after your name. So the outcome will certainly resemble this:
4. Just click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEO CLIPS" and you will certainly discover your uploaded videos.



5. You could also utilize this to search video clips of your close friend. Just input "" and you should find it.

and now you can play video on facebook, hopefully this article to be help you view video on facebook. thank you for reading!