How Can You Delete A Post On Facebook 2019

How Can You Delete A Post On Facebook: Erase facebook status update on mobile interface has been a trouble for several users. The propensity of making errors while keying utilizing your android phone is extremely high, the reason is not also far from the small key-board on the phones, automobile correct punctuations of some word likewise add to this errors.


How Can You Delete A Post On Facebook


Most of my status updates and photo uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made error while updating my status, I needed to visit using my laptop computer to delete facebook status update. Yet simply of recent by mishap I found the unseen (practically) remove switch in the facebook application for Android that permit me to delete status updates exactly on the mobile user interface.

Just what I will certainly state is that, I do not know for how long the feature has actually been there, yet all I understand is, it does have the possible to keep you from humiliation and also too save your time, too avoid you from using laptop computer prior to you can remove facebook status update while you made blunder. So let us see just how you can remove facebook status update directly from Android interface.

Ways To Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Using facebook on Android you can either simply conceal the update from your timeline and also also remove it totally. To erase a status upgrade from Android view it on your information feed first. Most of us would long press the update to find the erase alternative, but that is not the case below, that is the factor I called it invisible method.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to precisely the status upgrade you want to erase to discover a little Remove button on the status. Merely push the button to delete facebook status update.


Another concern is that, you could not wish to delete facebook status upgrade but hind it from the timeline. You will certainly have to swipe on the update in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline view you will see Conceal from Timeline choice together with the Delete Post alternative.