How to Disable A Facebook Page 2019

How to Disable A Facebook Page - One thing which I find out after being online for greater than 5 years is, we need to comply with the plan of lean monitoring in our everyday life. That means, remove those things which are not helping you. In this case, I'm broaching eliminating those on-line buildings which you are not using anymore. I have more than 15 Facebook Fan pages and I remain in the process of getting rid of those pages which I'm not making use of anymore. In this fast guide I will show you exactly how I deleted my released Fan page as well as how you can do for you.


How to Disable A Facebook Page


Simply a word of care, in case your Facebook page is energetic as well as you don't intend to utilize it, I recommend you to assign that page to other person and also leave that page as an admin. This is better than removing it. In case if you want to completely get rid of the page, continue reading to discover unpublished and eliminate your Facebook page.

Delete Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do bear in mind, it will certainly take 2 Week to erase the page once you click on delete page.

Most likely to your Facebook page and click on settings on top.


Under general section, you will see an alternative to remove page. Click Edit and it will certainly reveal you choice to delete the page. When you click on delete page, it will certainly ask you for your Facebook password to validate your action. Enter the password as well as your page is scheduled to be removed in following 2 Week.


When your page is erased, there is no chance to recoup the page. So if you are preparing to remove your Facebook page, make certain of what you are doing.