How to Erase A Post On Facebook 2019

How To Erase A Post On Facebook: Erase facebook status update on mobile interface has been an issue for many individuals. The tendency of making errors while inputting using your android phone is extremely high, the reason is not also much from the tiny keyboard on the phones, auto correct spellings of some word likewise contribute to this errors.


How To Erase A Post On Facebook


A lot of my status updates and photo uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made mistake while updating my status, I needed to visit using my laptop to delete facebook status update. But simply of recent by accident I found the unseen (practically) eliminate switch in the facebook app for Android that enable me to remove status updates exactly on the mobile interface.

Just what I will certainly state is that, I don't know how much time the function has been there, however all I recognize is, it does have the possible to maintain you from shame and too conserve your time, too prevent you from using laptop before you could delete facebook status upgrade while you made mistake. So let us see how you can erase facebook status upgrade straight from Android interface.

Ways To Delete Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Using facebook on Android you could either simply hide the update from your timeline and as well delete it completely. To erase a status upgrade from Android view it on your news feed first. A lot of us would long push the update to find the delete option, however that is not the instance right here, that is the factor I called it unseen means.


Swipe your thumb from delegated right on the status update you want to remove to discover a small Remove button on the status. Just push the switch to delete facebook status upgrade.


Another problem is that, you might not intend to delete facebook status update but hind it from the timeline. You will have to swipe on the update in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline view you will see Hide from Timeline choice together with the Delete Post option.