How to Erase A Facebook Post

How To Erase A Facebook Post: Remove facebook status upgrade on mobile user interface has been a trouble for lots of customers. The propensity of making mistakes while typing using your android phone is really high, the factor is not also much from the tiny key-board on the phones, auto proper punctuations of some word likewise contribute to this mistakes.


How To Erase A Facebook Post


Most of my status updates and also photo uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made error while updating my status, I needed to log in using my laptop to erase facebook status update. Yet simply of recent by accident I found the undetectable (nearly) eliminate switch in the facebook application for Android that permit me to delete status updates exactly on the mobile user interface.

Exactly what I will say is that, I do not know for how long the feature has existed, yet all I recognize is, it does have the potential to maintain you from shame and as well save your time, as well stop you from utilizing laptop before you could delete facebook status upgrade while you made error. So let us see how you can remove facebook status update directly from Android interface.

The Best Ways To Delete Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Using facebook on Android you can either simply conceal the upgrade from your timeline and as well erase it completely. To remove a status upgrade from Android view it on your information feed initially. A lot of us would certainly long push the upgrade to discover the delete choice, however that is not the situation here, that is the reason I called it unnoticeable method.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to right on the status upgrade you intend to erase to discover a little Remove switch on the status. Simply push the switch to delete facebook status update.


An additional concern is that, you might not intend to erase facebook status upgrade but hind it from the timeline. You will have to swipe on the upgrade in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline view you will certainly see Conceal from Timeline alternative along with the Remove Post option.