How Do You Delete A Post On Facebook

How Do You Delete A Post On Facebook: Remove facebook status update on mobile user interface has been a trouble for numerous users. The tendency of making errors while keying using your android phone is really high, the reason is not as well far from the little keyboard on the phones, auto correct punctuations of some word additionally contribute to this errors.


How Do You Delete A Post On Facebook


A lot of my status updates and picture uploads on facebook is through my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made mistake while updating my status, I had to log in utilizing my laptop computer to erase facebook status upgrade. But just of current by accident I discovered the invisible (virtually) get rid of button in the facebook application for Android that permit me to remove status updates exactly on the mobile user interface.

What I will claim is that, I don't know for how long the function has existed, yet all I know is, it does have the potential to maintain you from embarrassment and also too conserve your time, also stop you from utilizing laptop computer before you could remove facebook status update while you made error. So let us see how you can erase facebook status upgrade directly from Android interface.

The Best Ways To Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Making use of facebook on Android you could either just conceal the upgrade from your timeline and also also remove it entirely. To erase a status update from Android sight it on your information feed initially. Most of us would certainly long push the upgrade to discover the delete choice, but that is not the situation here, that is the factor I called it undetectable means.


Swipe your thumb from delegated exactly on the status upgrade you intend to remove to discover a small Remove switch on the status. Just push the button to erase facebook status upgrade.


One more concern is that, you could not intend to erase facebook status update however hind it from the timeline. You will have to swipe on the update in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline view you will see Hide from Timeline choice together with the Erase Post option.