How to Change My Birthday In Facebook

How To Change My Birthday In Facebook - I have an issue that's been bugging me for a long period of time.
When I joined Facebook I place in a phony birth date because I was also young to open an account at the time. Currently I want to change it to show my genuine birthday celebration. Just how do I do that?


How To Change My Birthday In Facebook


How to Change Birthday Celebration on Facebook
It's quite easy to change your birthdate on Facebook. Here's how:
1-- Visit to your Facebook account and click on your name into display your Timeline.

2-- Click the About web link.

3-- Click the Contact and also Basic Information web link in the left-hand column.

4-- Hover your computer mouse over the "Birth Date" line end click the Edit button that turns up.

5-- Change the Month, Day and Year to show the date of your actual birthday celebration.

Keep in mind: While you're below you can optionally change the personal privacy settings for your birthday to hide it from everyone with the exception of your buddies.

And also if the safety of your individual info is actually essential to you (and it must be), you can opt to hide your birthday from everybody yet on your own.

6-- Click Save Adjustments.

That's all there is to it. The birthdate on your Facebook profile need to currently be appropriate.

I wish this assists you. All the best!