How to Change Facebook Age

How To Change Facebook Age - I have an issue that's been badgering me for a long time.
When I signed up with Facebook I put in a fake birth day due to the fact that I was as well young to open up an account at the time. Now I intend to transform it to reveal my actual birthday. Exactly how do I do that?


How To Change Facebook Age


The Best Ways To Adjustment Birthday on Facebook
It's very simple to transform your birthdate on Facebook. Below's just how:
1-- Visit to your Facebook account and click on your name in to show your Timeline.

2-- Click the Around link.

3-- Click the Contact as well as Standard Info web link in the left-hand column.

4-- Hover your mouse over the "Birth Day" line end click the Edit button that appears.

5-- Adjustment the Month, Day as well as Year to mirror the day of your real birthday celebration.

Keep in mind: While you're right here you could additionally change the privacy settings for your birthday celebration to conceal it from every person with the exception of your pals.

And also if the security of your individual info is truly vital to you (and also it should be), you could prefer to hide your birthday from everyone yet yourself.

6-- Click Conserve Changes.

That's all there is to it. The birthdate on your Facebook profile must currently be correct.

I hope this assists you. Good luck!