How Can I Change My Birthday On Facebook

How Can I Change My Birthday On Facebook - I have an issue that's been bugging me for a very long time.
When I joined Facebook I put in a phony birth day due to the fact that I was also young to open an account at the time. Currently I want to change it to reveal my real birthday celebration. How do I do that?


How Can I Change My Birthday On Facebook


The Best Ways To Modification Birthday on Facebook
It's very simple to transform your birthdate on Facebook. Right here's how:
1-- Visit to your Facebook account and click on your name into present your Timeline.

2-- Click the About link.

3-- Click the Get In Touch With as well as Basic Details link in the left-hand column.

4-- Float your mouse over the "Birth Date" line end click the Edit switch that turns up.

5-- Change the Month, Day and Year to mirror the day of your actual birthday.

Keep in mind: While you're below you can optionally change the privacy setups for your birthday celebration to hide it from everybody besides your pals.

And also if the safety and security of your personal info is truly vital to you (and it should be), you can decide to conceal your birthday celebration from everybody but on your own.

6-- Click Conserve Changes.

That's all there is to it. The birthdate on your Facebook account ought to currently be right.

I wish this aids you. All the best!