Change Birthday On Facebook

Change Birthday On Facebook - I have a trouble that's been bugging me for a long time.
When I signed up with Facebook I put in a fake birth day due to the fact that I was as well young to open an account at the time. Currently I want to transform it to show my actual birthday. Exactly how do I do that?


Change Birthday On Facebook


How to Adjustment Birthday on Facebook
It's quite very easy to alter your birthdate on Facebook. Below's just how:
1-- Visit to your Facebook account as well as click your name into present your Timeline.

2-- Click the About link.

3-- Click the Contact as well as Basic Information web link in the left-hand column.

4-- Float your mouse over the "Birth Date" line end click the Edit switch that turns up.

5-- Modification the Month, Day as well as Year to reflect the day of your real birthday celebration.

Note: While you're here you could additionally transform the privacy setups for your birthday celebration to hide it from everybody with the exception of your buddies.

And also if the safety of your personal details is actually crucial to you (and it must be), you can prefer to conceal your birthday celebration from every person however on your own.

6-- Click Save Changes.

That's all there is to it. The birthdate on your Facebook account need to now be proper.

I hope this aids you. Good luck!