How to Change Age On Facebook

How To Change Age On Facebook - I have a trouble that's been pestering me for a very long time.
When I signed up with Facebook I place in a phony birth date due to the fact that I was also young to open up an account at the time. Currently I intend to change it to reveal my genuine birthday. Exactly how do I do that?


How To Change Age On Facebook


How to Modification Birthday on Facebook
It's pretty easy to change your birthdate on Facebook. Below's how:
1-- Log in to your Facebook account and also click on your name in to display your Timeline.

2-- Click the About link.

3-- Click the Contact as well as Basic Info link in the left-hand column.

4-- Float your computer mouse over the "Birth Date" line end click the Edit button that pops up.

5-- Change the Month, Day as well as Year to show the date of your actual birthday.

Note: While you're here you could additionally transform the privacy setups for your birthday to hide it from every person with the exception of your good friends.

As well as if the safety of your individual details is truly crucial to you (and also it ought to be), you can choose to hide your birthday celebration from everybody but on your own.

6-- Click Save Modifications.

That's all there is to it. The birthdate on your Facebook account must currently be correct.

I wish this helps you. Best of luck!