How Do U Change Your Age On Facebook

How Do U Change Your Age On Facebook - I have a problem that's been badgering me for a long time.
When I joined Facebook I put in a phony birth date because I was as well young to open an account at the time. Currently I intend to change it to reveal my genuine birthday. Exactly how do I do that?


How Do U Change Your Age On Facebook


How to Modification Birthday on Facebook
It's quite simple to transform your birthdate on Facebook. Right here's exactly how:
1-- Log in to your Facebook account and also click on your name into show your Timeline.

2-- Click the Around link.

3-- Click the Get In Touch With as well as Basic Info web link in the left-hand column.

4-- Hover your mouse over the "Birth Date" line end click the Edit button that appears.

5-- Modification the Month, Day and Year to show the date of your real birthday.

Keep in mind: While you're right here you could additionally change the personal privacy settings for your birthday to conceal it from every person besides your close friends.

And also if the security of your individual details is really essential to you (and also it need to be), you can choose to conceal your birthday celebration from everyone however on your own.

6-- Click Save Changes.

That's all there is to it. The birthdate on your Facebook profile ought to now be correct.

I hope this assists you. Good luck!