Facebook Age Change

Facebook Age Change - I have an issue that's been badgering me for a long period of time.
When I signed up with Facebook I put in a fake birth date due to the fact that I was too young to open up an account at the time. Currently I wish to alter it to reveal my genuine birthday. How do I do that?


Facebook Age Change


The Best Ways To Change Birthday on Facebook
It's pretty very easy to change your birthdate on Facebook. Below's just how:
1-- Visit to your Facebook account as well as click on your name into show your Timeline.

2-- Click the About web link.

3-- Click the Get In Touch With and also Basic Info web link in the left-hand column.

4-- Hover your mouse over the "Birth Date" line end click the Edit button that pops up.

5-- Modification the Month, Day and also Year to mirror the date of your actual birthday celebration.

Keep in mind: While you're here you can optionally transform the personal privacy settings for your birthday celebration to hide it from every person except for your friends.

And if the protection of your personal information is truly crucial to you (and also it need to be), you can choose to conceal your birthday celebration from everyone however on your own.

6-- Click Conserve Adjustments.

That's all there is to it. The birthdate on your Facebook account ought to currently be appropriate.

I hope this assists you. All the best!