Can You Change Your Age On Facebook

Can You Change Your Age On Facebook - I have an issue that's been badgering me for a long time.
When I signed up with Facebook I place in a fake birth day due to the fact that I was as well young to open up an account at the time. Currently I want to change it to reveal my actual birthday celebration. Just how do I do that?


Can You Change Your Age On Facebook


The Best Ways To Modification Birthday Celebration on Facebook
It's pretty very easy to change your birthdate on Facebook. Here's just how:
1-- Visit to your Facebook account and click your name in to show your Timeline.

2-- Click the About web link.

3-- Click the Call and Basic Info link in the left-hand column.

4-- Hover your mouse over the "Birth Day" line end click the Edit switch that appears.

5-- Adjustment the Month, Day as well as Year to reflect the day of your real birthday celebration.

Keep in mind: While you're here you could additionally change the personal privacy settings for your birthday celebration to hide it from every person except for your good friends.

As well as if the safety and security of your individual info is really essential to you (and also it must be), you can choose to conceal your birthday celebration from everybody but on your own.

6-- Click Conserve Modifications.

That's all there is to it. The birthdate on your Facebook profile must now be right.

I wish this assists you. Good luck!