Who Has Been Looking at My Facebook Page

Who Has Been Looking At My Facebook Page - If you are searching for "ways to understand who checked my Facebook profile", after that you are right area. Today I will share a method which works far better to figure out that checked my facebook profile. This method will provide you a list of your Facebook friends who watched your facebook profile just recently. This technique is based upon Facebook Profile Tracker 2017 as well as easy to use and check your own currently.

Who Has Been Looking At My Facebook Page


Needs To Obtain A Total Checklist of Pals On Facebook Who Inspected My Account
- Net Link.
- Desktop Computer or Laptop Computer (Suggested).

Steps To Know Who Checked My Facebook Profile
1. Simply log right into Facebook with below links and also open your profile.

2. Right Click on computer mouse and select "sight page source" as shown in image-.


3. Currently, press CTRL+F and also look for initialchat and also press go into as shown in picture-.


4. You will find your word and a massive checklist of Facebook IDs like this image-.


5. Simply copy any kind of facebook ID (like- 100002541058479) and also paste this id right into your LINK address bar like- https://www.facebook.com/100002541058479 as well as press enter.

6. You will get your pals profile on your desktop that checked/viewed your account on facebook in earlier days and also the 2nd last customer of my facebook account is my sibling Jasmeet Jaat (1st is concealed due to personal privacy).



Note- You could locate a listing of people who are currently in your facebook close friends listing.