How to Change Your Age On Facebook

How To Change Your Age On Facebook - I have a problem that's been pestering me for a very long time.
When I signed up with Facebook I put in a fake birth date due to the fact that I was as well young to open an account at the time. Now I want to alter it to show my genuine birthday celebration. How do I do that?


How To Change Your Age On Facebook


How to Change Birthday on Facebook
It's pretty easy to change your birthdate on Facebook. Below's how:
1-- Visit to your Facebook account and click on your name into display your Timeline.

2-- Click the About link.

3-- Click the Get In Touch With as well as Standard Info web link in the left-hand column.

4-- Hover your computer mouse over the "Birth Date" line end click the Edit button that pops up.

5-- Adjustment the Month, Day as well as Year to show the date of your actual birthday.

Keep in mind: While you're here you could additionally alter the personal privacy setups for your birthday celebration to hide it from everybody besides your pals.

And also if the protection of your individual details is actually crucial to you (and also it ought to be), you could decide to conceal your birthday from everybody but yourself.

6-- Click Conserve Changes.

That's all there is to it. The birthdate on your Facebook account must currently be correct.

I wish this helps you. Good luck!