How to Change My Age On Facebook

How To Change My Age On Facebook - I have an issue that's been badgering me for a long period of time.
When I joined Facebook I place in a phony birth day because I was also young to open an account at the time. Now I intend to change it to show my real birthday celebration. Exactly how do I do that?


How To Change My Age On Facebook


How to Adjustment Birthday on Facebook
It's rather easy to transform your birthdate on Facebook. Below's how:
1-- Visit to your Facebook account and also click your name into present your Timeline.

2-- Click the About web link.

3-- Click the Get In Touch With and Fundamental Details web link in the left-hand column.

4-- Hover your computer mouse over the "Birth Day" line end click the Edit switch that pops up.

5-- Change the Month, Day and Year to mirror the date of your actual birthday.

Note: While you're here you can additionally transform the privacy settings for your birthday celebration to hide it from everybody with the exception of your friends.

As well as if the safety and security of your personal details is actually important to you (and it need to be), you could decide to conceal your birthday celebration from every person however on your own.

6-- Click Conserve Modifications.

That's all there is to it. The birthdate on your Facebook profile must now be correct.

I hope this helps you. All the best!