How to Change Birthday On Facebook

How To Change Birthday On Facebook - I have a problem that's been pestering me for a long period of time.
When I joined Facebook I put in a fake birth date since I was also young to open an account at the time. Now I wish to alter it to show my actual birthday. Just how do I do that?


How To Change Birthday On Facebook


How to Change Birthday Celebration on Facebook
It's very very easy to change your birthdate on Facebook. Below's how:
1-- Visit to your Facebook account as well as click on your name in to show your Timeline.

2-- Click the About link.

3-- Click the Call and also Fundamental Details link in the left-hand column.

4-- Float your computer mouse over the "Birth Date" line end click the Edit button that turns up.

5-- Change the Month, Day as well as Year to show the date of your real birthday celebration.

Note: While you're right here you could optionally transform the privacy setups for your birthday to conceal it from every person besides your close friends.

And if the safety and security of your personal info is actually vital to you (as well as it should be), you can prefer to hide your birthday celebration from everyone but yourself.

6-- Click Conserve Changes.

That's all there is to it. The birthdate on your Facebook account should now be correct.

I hope this helps you. All the best!