How Do You Change Your Age On Facebook

How Do You Change Your Age On Facebook - I have a problem that's been pestering me for a long period of time.
When I joined Facebook I place in a fake birth date because I was also young to open up an account at the time. Currently I intend to alter it to show my actual birthday. Just how do I do that?


How Do You Change Your Age On Facebook


The Best Ways To Adjustment Birthday on Facebook
It's quite simple to alter your birthdate on Facebook. Right here's how:
1-- Log in to your Facebook account as well as click on your name into display your Timeline.

2-- Click the Around link.

3-- Click the Contact and also Standard Information web link in the left-hand column.

4-- Float your mouse over the "Birth Date" line end click the Edit switch that appears.

5-- Adjustment the Month, Day and also Year to show the date of your actual birthday.

Keep in mind: While you're below you can optionally transform the privacy setups for your birthday to hide it from everyone except for your close friends.

And if the security of your personal info is truly vital to you (and it need to be), you could decide to hide your birthday celebration from every person yet on your own.

6-- Click Conserve Modifications.

That's all there is to it. The birthdate on your Facebook profile should currently be correct.

I hope this assists you. Good luck!