Facebook Change Age

Facebook Change Age - I have a trouble that's been pestering me for a long time.
When I signed up with Facebook I place in a fake birth day because I was too young to open up an account at the time. Currently I want to change it to reveal my genuine birthday. Just how do I do that?


Facebook Change Age


How You Can Modification Birthday Celebration on Facebook
It's very simple to change your birthdate on Facebook. Below's just how:
1-- Visit to your Facebook account and also click on your name into display your Timeline.

2-- Click the About web link.

3-- Click the Contact and Standard Info web link in the left-hand column.

4-- Hover your computer mouse over the "Birth Date" line end click the Edit switch that pops up.

5-- Adjustment the Month, Day and also Year to reflect the date of your real birthday celebration.

Note: While you're below you could optionally transform the privacy setups for your birthday celebration to hide it from everyone besides your close friends.

And if the security of your personal info is truly vital to you (as well as it must be), you can decide to hide your birthday celebration from every person yet yourself.

6-- Click Conserve Changes.

That's all there is to it. The birthdate on your Facebook account ought to now be proper.

I wish this helps you. Best of luck!