How Do U Change Ur Age On Facebook

How Do U Change Ur Age On Facebook - I have an issue that's been bugging me for a long time.
When I joined Facebook I put in a phony birth date since I was as well young to open an account at the time. Currently I want to transform it to reveal my actual birthday. Just how do I do that?


How Do U Change Ur Age On Facebook


Ways To Modification Birthday Celebration on Facebook
It's pretty easy to transform your birthdate on Facebook. Right here's how:
1-- Log in to your Facebook account as well as click on your name in to show your Timeline.

2-- Click the About link.

3-- Click the Call and also Basic Info link in the left-hand column.

4-- Hover your computer mouse over the "Birth Day" line end click the Edit button that pops up.

5-- Modification the Month, Day and also Year to reflect the date of your real birthday.

Note: While you're here you can optionally alter the privacy settings for your birthday to conceal it from everyone besides your close friends.

And also if the safety of your personal information is actually essential to you (and it must be), you can prefer to conceal your birthday celebration from everyone however yourself.

6-- Click Conserve Modifications.

That's all there is to it. The birthdate on your Facebook account need to now be right.

I hope this assists you. All the best!