How Do I Change My Birthday On Facebook

How Do I Change My Birthday On Facebook - I have a trouble that's been bugging me for a long period of time.
When I signed up with Facebook I place in a fake birth date due to the fact that I was also young to open up an account at the time. Now I intend to transform it to reveal my actual birthday celebration. How do I do that?


How Do I Change My Birthday On Facebook


How You Can Adjustment Birthday Celebration on Facebook
It's pretty simple to transform your birthdate on Facebook. Right here's exactly how:
1-- Log in to your Facebook account and click on your name into present your Timeline.

2-- Click the About link.

3-- Click the Get In Touch With as well as Basic Info link in the left-hand column.

4-- Float your computer mouse over the "Birth Day" line end click the Edit switch that turns up.

5-- Modification the Month, Day and Year to reflect the date of your actual birthday.

Note: While you're below you could optionally change the personal privacy settings for your birthday celebration to hide it from everyone with the exception of your close friends.

And also if the protection of your individual info is actually crucial to you (as well as it ought to be), you can opt to conceal your birthday celebration from every person but yourself.

6-- Click Save Modifications.

That's all there is to it. The birthdate on your Facebook account should currently be right.

I hope this helps you. All the best!