How to Temporarily Deactivate Facebook

How To Temporarily Deactivate Facebook - So, I chose to obtain off Facebook for a week or 2: no messages, no alerts. I wished to avoid the limitless picture tags, team alerts that never seem to stop and also numerous other points I don't appear to such as about the location. I can just make a decision not to log in yet the heap of notifications and also personal messages that would certainly be waiting after those few days would be rather excessive. I thought the most effective point to do was to deactivate my make up a while. I checked the setups and also figured out I actually have alternatives.


I favor the to deactivated account alternative because I would still be requiring the account, just wished to leave Facebook for a while. I might want to convert it from a personal profile to web page later on but prior to I shut down the account, I made certain I moved admin roles of my follower pages to another account. Additionally, I made certain I edited admin roles for my Facebook applications as well as included a brand-new admin using my personal Facebook account (for family members as well as genuine pals just) so as not to damage anything.

So, with that in place, I did what I needed to do.



How To Temporarily Deactivate Facebook


This is the option I went with cuz it's much safer and seemed even more like what I required. You could always log back in whenever you need to use the account once again however while it's shut down, your friends cannot communicate with you; it's like pausing from FB.


-- Go to your Account Setups from the top-right menu




-- Click on Safety, then "Deactivate your account" as revealed below:




-- On the following page, choose your factor for deactivating your account as well as struck the "Confirm" switch.




-- Enter you password, fill up the captcha verification and that's it. Your account will be shut down yet you could constantly activate it back anytime you desire by simply visiting to Facebook with your typical visit details.



Leave a Reply below!!