How to Look at Videos On Facebook

How To Look At Videos On Facebook - Last time when I needed to inspect my uploaded video clips on Facebook application on my Android smart device, the videos were no place to be located.
I remember, it has "Videos" cd when you most likely to your Facebook Photo albums. So where are they now?

Well, I check it using desktop PC after that go to my Profile > Photos > Album after that there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. Yet why can not I view it on Facebook app using Android mobile phone?



The response is, I don't know. Really!
However I have actually done a tiny research and I find people whining the same concern as me. I have discovered that Facebook team does not care about these whines so what we do currently?

Well, I have found 3 options or 3 tips to watch Facebook submitted video clips on your Android phone and also I will share it with you. So right here it is!


How To Look At Videos On Facebook


Sight video clips Making use of Facebook Application

Let's start initially by using their application. So as you could see, we could not see our uploaded video clips in Photos > Album when utilizing the Facebook application. However, to see the videos:

1. Just search video name in the search bar
2. After that click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your video clips.



3. You could likewise include the word "video clips" after your name. So the outcome will be like this:
4. Simply click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEO CLIPS" and also you will certainly discover your uploaded videos.



5. You could additionally use this to browse video clips of your pal. Simply input "" and you should find it.

and now you can play video on facebook, hopefully this article to be help you view video on facebook. thank you for reading!