How Can I Delete All My Facebook Posts

How Can I Delete All My Facebook Posts - Here is the tutorial on the best ways to erase all facebook articles at once. If you want to erase all the Facebook articles at the same time then this post is for you only.

Hi viewers! Hope you ready as well as taste my articles. So today I have actually brought a really fantastic topic which would be really handy for those that need to know how to erase all facebook blog posts at the same time. Is it feasible? Obviously, it is.



I recognize it is absolutely not an easy task to delete all blog post one at a time or to hide them from timeline one by one. But we have thousands, lakhs, and crores of developers who make our work heck lot less complicated. Yes! We ought to probably thank them for making such useful things.

Many individuals email me that they intend to eliminate old articles that they carry facebook. So I thought I ought to make a tutorial on this subject as my viewers are so useful to me. So I did some study, located some codes which were useful, some were vulnerable. But after that I lastly discovered a chrome expansion which does a great deal of work aside from removing all facebook articles at the same time.

Excited eh? Me as well! Allow's begin then?


How Can I Delete All My Facebook Posts


Steps To Adhere to

1.) Download And Install Chrome Extension "Social Publication Blog Post Manager"
- You will certainly should download and install as well as install chrome expansion from the given switch bellow.
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/social-book-post-manager/ljfidlkcmdmmibngdfikhffffdmphjae

- Now after installing it, you will see something similar to this.



- This is a mistake message stating "Please browse to Facebook in the active tab." which means you first need to browse to your Facebook tasks web page.


Details.
You could browse to your Facebook activities web page by visiting your account and clicking "Sight Task Log"


2.) Run Expansion After Browsing To Activity Log.
- After browsing to Activity Log when you will click on that extension you will certainly observe that it will certainly now show the options rather than that mistake much like in the provided pic below.



3.) Run the expansion according to your need.
- Currently below comes your need. That what exactly you desire. If you want to delete the blog posts then click "Your articles" on the left side then choose the choice in the chrome extension as well as established the options and run it.
- If you wish to erase the messages, click on erase it.
- If you want to hide the blog posts, click on conceal it. It absolutely relies on what do you wish to do.