Find Videos On Facebook App

Find Videos On Facebook App - Last time when I needed to check my uploaded videos on Facebook application on my Android mobile phone, the videos were no place to be discovered.
I keep in mind, it has "Videos" cd when you go to your Facebook Picture cds. So where are they now?

Well, I check it utilizing desktop computer PC then go to my Profile > Pictures > Album then there you have it. It has the "Videos" cd. Yet why can't I view it on Facebook app using Android smartphone?



The answer is, I do not know. Actually!
Yet I have done a small research as well as I discover individuals grumbling the exact same concern as me. I have located that Facebook team does not respect these grumbles so exactly what we do currently?

Well, I have located 3 solutions or 3 ideas to view Facebook submitted video clips on your Android phone and also I'm about to share it with you. So right here it is!


Find Videos On Facebook App


View video clips Making use of Facebook Application

Allow's start first by using their app. So as you could see, we can not see our uploaded video clips in Photos > Cd when making use of the Facebook app. Nevertheless, to see the video clips:

1. Just search video name in the search bar
2. After that click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your videos.



3. You could also add words "video clips" after your name. So the result will resemble this:
4. Simply click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" and also you will discover your uploaded video clips.



5. You can also use this to look video clips of your buddy. Simply input "" and you should find it.

and now you can play video on facebook, hopefully this article to be help you view video on facebook. thank you for reading!