How to View Videos On Facebook App

How To View Videos On Facebook App - Last time when I had to inspect my uploaded videos on Facebook application on my Android mobile phone, the videos were nowhere to be found.
I remember, it has "Videos" cd when you go to your Facebook Picture cds. So where are they now?

Well, I examine it utilizing desktop PC after that go to my Profile > Photos > Cd then there you have it. It has the "Videos" cd. Yet why can not I see it on Facebook app utilizing Android smartphone?



The solution is, I do not know. Truly!
But I have done a miniature study and also I locate individuals whining the exact same problem as me. I have found that Facebook team does not appreciate these complains so exactly what we do currently?

Well, I have actually found 3 remedies or 3 suggestions to see Facebook posted video clips on your Android phone as well as I'm about to share it with you. So right here it is!


How To View Videos On Facebook App


View video clips Making use of Facebook Application

Allow's start initially using their app. So as you could see, we can not see our uploaded video clips in Photos > Cd when making use of the Facebook application. Nonetheless, to see the video clips:

1. Just search video clip name in the search bar
2. After that click "Video clips" tab under it. There you can see your videos.



3. You can likewise add words "videos" after your name. So the result will certainly resemble this:
4. Just click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" and also you will certainly discover your uploaded videos.



5. You can additionally use this to look videos of your close friend. Just input "" and you should find it.

and now you can play video on facebook, hopefully this article to be help you view video on facebook. thank you for reading!