How to Hide Profile On Facebook

How To Hide Profile On Facebook - Increasingly more people are wanting to make their Facebook experience even more of a personal one. There is a lot of noise out there as well as Facebook can get very loud if you have actually not been very descerning regarding the friendships you have actually requested throughout the years (senior high school buddies, colleagues, Farmville pals, etc).

If you have decided to start cutting your Facebook relationships, among the following action possible steps is to restrict that could add you as a good friend to begin with.


I recently did this due to the fact that most of the friend demands I get are for expert factors. The majority of these connections come under three containers: readers of my blog site, individuals I fulfill at seminars, or individuals that hear me speak.

I intend to keep my personal Facebook experience pertinent but I also want to keep these expert relationships because people were kind adequate to reveal their rate of interest. The service that was right for me was to hide my personal profile in search as well as to establish a professional web page for myself where individuals can stay in touch with my social networks creating and speaking.

How To Hide Profile On Facebook


Undergoing this procedure, I found out that concealing your individual Facebook profile form Facebook search was not very easy. I have gone to the difficulty for you, so here is a simple detailed for the best ways to conceal your Facebook profile:

1. Locate Your Personal Privacy Setups
Login in to Facebook.com as well as click "Account" and after that "Privacy Settings" in the leading right



2. Discover Your Link Settings
Click on "Sight Settings" under "Linking on Facebook".



3. Modification Your Search Exposure
This leading setup "Look for you on Facebook" is what will conceal you in search results page when other individuals look for you. Set it to "Pals Only".

It is importnat to note that "Your name, profile photo, sex and also networks show up to everyone". So if somebody does discover your profile they will still see you get on Facebook. Extra settings on this web page will certainly enable you to regulate that could message you as well as demand to include you as a friend.

You can leave your account a little open so buddies of good friends can still message you and add you as a close friend.



4. A Professional Page Alternative
Ensure when you call your professional follower web page that you utilize your genuine name. Use your first and last name or whatever name individuals will mostly likely search for when searching for you on Facebook.