How Can I Change My Birthday On Facebook

How Can I Change My Birthday On Facebook - If I enrolled in Facebook when I was minor, is there a way to change my year of birth to the right year now that I am old enough? And also Just how do you change your age to under 18 on Facebook, read and follow the post modification birthday facebook im 18, for computer as well as phone individual





Facebook is a social media platform where people throught out the world get in touch with each other and also share their views as well as thinks as well as end up being good friend with each other, it also allows you connect with your old schools good friends as well as friends if they exist on facebook, and remain in touch with them by routine news, post as well as talking with them.

Note: There's a limitation to how many times you could transform your birthday celebration. If you've lately changed it, you may have to wait a few days before you could modify it again.



How Can I Change My Birthday On Facebook


Ways to Change my Birthday Celebration, COMPUTER SYSTEM USER
Step 1: Open up internet browser, Go Facebook, Visit your account.

Step 2: Click the "account" button, as well as get your profile web page.

Step 3: Click the "About". as well as Click "Call and also Basic information"




Step 4: See the "STANDARD DETAILS", Under the Click "Year of birth", highlighted "Edit" switch as well as make it under 18, old (check box to confirm i'm listed below 18) and Conserve Adjustments.




Step 5: That's it




How to Adjustment my Birthday Celebration, PHONE USER
Step 1: Release Facebook App, or Browser.

Step 2: Tap on "Menu".

Step 3: Tap on "Account Name" watch your profile.

Step 4: Tap on "About".

Step 5: Tap on "Even More" Birthday celebration or Other.

Step 6: Tap" Edit" Under the basic info

Step 7: Modification the "Birth year" and also make it under 18, old (check box to verify i'm below 18) and also Tap "Conserve" see the under.

Step 8: That's it.





FINAL THOUGHT:
We hope this blog post assistance for change birthday celebration on facebook please share this post and leave's it's remark's below!!